Saturday, October 2, 2010

GeoTrax Tracks

Daryl likes playing with his GeoTrax trains. He would create tracks on his own and he made different designs for several days. The family room is messy but he made some interesting tracks. I've asked Daryl to name the tracks that he made below.

One of the simple tracks
B-track (rotate your head to the right when looking at it)
8-track and an Oval/Circle track
Super-tracks
Circler track
Double-hat track
Double-hat (another look)
Hat track
Super-shooter track
Super-slider track
Key track
Big Bunch track
Windmiller track
Windmiller track (2nd picture)
Windmiller (3rd picture)
Windmiller (4th picture)
Car circle track
Car circle (other view)
Triple-loop track

GeoTrax is a fun toy since you can design your own tracks. At times, I would even play the trains myself since I didn't have this toy when I was a kid. Kids can show their imagination and it's so easy for them to create their own designs. The only hardest thing to do is to ask Daryl to clean it all up after he plays with it. Oh well, at least I'm enjoying what he's doing.

No comments: