Tuesday, October 12, 2010

2010 Family Picture

A couple of years ago, I posted Daniel's drawings of our Family (click here). Daniel created a new one for this year 2010 (he didn't create one for 2009). 

Starting from the left, that's Daniel in gray. He's wearing glasses now so his picture has it, too. Daryl is beside him in red. Daryl's favorite color is red and he's also wearing glasses. The next person is my wife (pink) and on her left arm is the new addition to our family, Daphne, who's also in pink. Lastly, I'm the farthest to the right (in orange).

Things have gotten busy in the house with a new member in our Family. I still have a lot of sketches that I need to post. Daryl has been drawing lately and he has a lot of pictures, too. I think I need a week or two away from work to post all of them.

No comments: