Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Lowe's Build and Grow - Caboose

Last December 4, I brought Daryl to the Lowe's Build and Grow program because he wanted to build a Caboose. Daryl likes trains as seen on previous posts about his Geotrax Trains.

I initially thought that this is the only train piece that we will be making. We found out that there are 2 other train pieces that can be assembled in the next two weeks. When Daryl learned about it, he can't wait to complete his Lowe's train set.

Let me share some pictures of what Daryl assembled.

Here's Daryl opening the Caboose kit
Hammering a nail.
Caboose, Certificate and Instruction Sheet
Closer look and the Caboose patch
Another look at the Caboose/patch

I was able to bring Daryl to the other two Lowe's train building activity. I'll be posting the pictures of them a bit later.

No comments: