Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Comic Book!

I was looking for something one day and found a couple of Daniel's drawings hidden on our files. I believe Daniel made them early this year, about 3 or 4 months before he made the Jet Packs Away book. Below is the first of the two sets of drawings and it's titled.....

My Comic Book!
POP!


This is a story of a performer who does not like fans - part 1.
(I love your band)
(Be careful)
(Ah!)
(Screaming)
To be continued...


Part 2 of the performer story
(Get me out!)
(Never!)
(We're cops)
(Jail Break)
(Get him!)
(Fake)
(Ouch!)
The End!


This is the story of the penguins that destroyed the giant snow ball.
(Iceberg!)
The End!


Rookie Rock Star
And the Silly Case of
The Missing Shirt
(Waa Waa Waa)


(Help!)
(Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!)
(Oh!)
To be continued...


(Oh man!)
(I can't!)
The End!


Find 99 x
Over 500005

Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments: