Friday, October 3, 2008

Family Pictures

It's pretty obvious that this picture was drawn back in 2007. Daniel is the 3rd from the left with the yellow face and his little brother Daryl is beside him with the blue face. My wife is wearing a striped dress and green shoes. I have the yellow hands and wearing the brown shoes. I guess Daniel remembers a time when we were out on a sunny day and he can see the blue skies.
I just saw this picture yesterday and my guess is that he just drew this a week ago. I can't remember seeing it on my computer desk. Also, the year on the picture is 2008.

Daniel is the 1st person from the left (yellow). His little brother is beside him (red). I'm the blue person and my wife is the gray person with the long hair.

One thing I noticed is that we got bigger bodies now specifically me. I'm not sure if Daniel is trying to tell me to do more exercises and lose some weight. :)

3 comments:

jhoicexoxo said...

Nice draw^^ I like the 2nd one=D He did good though^^

Anonymous said...

wow..daniel must have talent in drawing..lol..and he must have keen eyes..lol..kidding.. losing weight is so hard..grrr..BTW visit me at http://dollie.us..

oicned said...

Thanks for the comments! I think his drawing is improving a little bit. Maybe because I've seen the newest ones that he created. I will post them soon.